Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Where are you from?

  “Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.” ―  Edgar Degas

The New York Art Expo will finally be held in October.

  The New York Art Expo will finally be held in October. 6/18/2021 0 Comments   The New York Art Expo  ​Today, I attended the graduation ceremony for my daughter's Pre-K. Yesterday we received the latest updated notice from the school district stating that it is okay to hold a large gathering, not wearing a mask, and not keeping 6 feet apart. Compared to the situation last year where no event could be held, I am grateful for today's extraordinary situation. Before the ceremony, my husband, who was sitting next to me, asked me to look at the sky for a moment. ​It wasn't even after it rained, but I can see a rainbow around the bright sunlight.   Like a rainbow , I hope that the same pain as last year will no longer occur. ​I hope that all children can learn without masks, play safely, and grow up without worries.   With the start of the event with a large number of people, a welcome email arrived from the Art Expo booth director. It will be held three weeks earlier than previ